- English (United States)
- Collection of personal information
Akebono will collect personal information, using all proper and lawful means, and implementing internal handling rules of personal information and establishing security management system.
- Purposes to Use Personal Information
Akebono uses your personal information only to the extent necessary for the business operation of discretionary investment management, investment advisory, Type 2 financial instrument dealer, and other to be approved by the supervisory authority in the future. Main purposes are:
- to offer appropriate information and/or services corresponding to clients’ inquiries,
- to introduce offering and/or sales of better products, in light with priciple of suitability and others,
- to report and confirm transaction results, outstanding balance and updates on investments of clients, and
- to introduce solicitations, sales and/or portfolio management services regardng Akebono’s products and services including Type 2 financial instruments, discretionary investment management agreements and investment advisory agreements.
- Restriction on Use Personal Information
Akebono shall not use your personal information beyond Purposes to Use specified as above, subject to the Act and related laws and ordinances.
- Proper Management of Personal Information
Akebono endeavors to implement policy for security management and internal handling rules to ensure officers and employees familiarized with security management, to prevent divulgation or lost of personal data.
- Restriction on Data Provision to Third Party
Akebono shall not provide personal information to any third parties without prior consent, subject to the Act and related laws and ordinances.
- Request for Disclosure
Akebono properly respond to requests for disclosure, correction / deletion of contents, suspension of use and/or suspension for provision to third party of personal information which Akebono holds, subject to the Act and the related laws and ordinances.If you wish to make such request, please call or mail to below contact:
Akebono Asset Management Ltd.
Office Address: 5th Fl., Higashi-Gotanda Square, 2-10-2 Higashi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0022
Business Hours: 9:00～17:00 (Excluding bank holidays in Japan)
- Complaint and Inquiries
Please call or mail to above contact for compliant and/or inquiries regarding personal information.
- Name of Certified Personal Information Protection Organization and Contact of Grievance Resolution
Please contact to the below organization for grievance resolution and/or inquiries.
Related to business for discretionary investment management agreements and investment advisory agreements:
Specified Non-profit Corporation, Financial Instruments Mediation Assistance Center (FINMAC)
Tokyo Head Office: Daini Shoken Kaikan, 2-1-1, Kayaba-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103‐0025
Tel: 0120-64-5005 (toll-free dial)
Business Hours: 9:00～17:00 (Except bank holidays in Japan)