In lights of recent outbreak of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), termination of state emergency announced on 25th of May, 2020 and corresponding announcement of “Roadmap to overcome COVID-19 (Roadmap)” by Governor of Tokyo, we, Akebono Asset Management Ltd., continue to take following actions, to sustain our services, including investors’ portfolio management, as much as possible by protecting wellbeing of our clients, investors, officers and staff as well as those families:
- Our officers and staff, in principal, continue to work from home. We would highly appreciate it if you could contact us by email for inquiries.
- General telephone number operates from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays (in Japan time) by our officers and staff at home. Your contacts at Akebono will call you back upon your call.
- Responding to request for Roadmap, we will continue to utilize calls, emails and video conferences, to prevent meetings in person.
- We also prioritise your emergency. We may take exceptional actions in case of necessity.
- Considering coming seasons, please be also noted for casual attitude in case out staff and officers serve in office.
Even under current challenging circumstances continues, we keep to aim for wellbeing of our stakeholders, including our officers and staff, business continuity and maximising return from our investment portfolio. To achieve this, we take it as the first priority for early recovery of our society. We really appreciate your understanding and co-operation for continuing challenge with all of us.
Akebono Asset Management Ltd.
Shinichiro Shiraki, CEO and CIO